Broke my first coinstar machine...LOL

Finn74

Dec 16, 2012

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130609_201720.png
    ForumRunner_20130609_201720.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 481
Lol. That's gotta be a new record breaking it only 2 bucks in.

I always use coinstar, and I don't tumble my coins. In six years I've never broken the machine. Maybe its
bag was just full.

I guess the coins werent clean enough. At least thats what they said. Hmmm... Need an industrial size tumbler so I can wash the coins more thoroughly.
:-)

This is really funny! :laughing7::occasion18: :icon_thumright: Maybe next time use an ultrasonic cleaner, lol. You can laugh back at me because my dirty cents are piled up in the closet doing me no good! Andi

I guess the coins werent clean enough. At least thats what they said. Hmmm... Need an industrial size tumbler so I can wash the coins more thoroughly.
:-)

oh boo hoo tell em shut it and do their jobs lol!, ive thrown some pretty crusty ones in my local coinstar machines

I'm not cleaning anything if they are going to take 9.8%. They can clean them. Unless they get rejected, then I have an interest in cleaning them.

I'm not cleaning anything if they are going to take 9.8%. They can clean them. Unless they get rejected, then I have an interest in cleaning them.

Amen. They make more than enough off of you to clean their own dang coins.

Roll 'em. Take them to the bank. Thinking about giving away 8 out of every 100 dug pennies makes me sad. hahah

One thing I like about coinstar is that if you choose a gift card instead of cash they don't keep,any of it. So I used my clad to get iTunes and amazon store credit.

One thing I like about coinstar is that if you choose a gift card instead of cash they don't keep,any of it. So I used my clad to get iTunes and amazon store credit.
That's a good idea.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back