Anyone got the blues?

Good Music :thumbsup:

here's an interesting version of I Can't Quit You Baby

here's my favorite Zep song.

Page really Shines here

Last edited:
Now that's more to my liking! Especially Jeff's posting of 'I Can't Quit You Baby'. Thanks, guys.

Seeing Jeff Healey brings back memories of "Road House".

Yep, SRV was a great one!! A real shame, also gone is Janis Joplin, and so many others.

Yes, that's another great one that only been gone a short while. Wasn't too long before he died, he was on the Imus morning show.

I always liked Tin Pan Alley by SRV,but it's hard to find the video.

I have thought about getting a Dobro. Then I discovered my guitar amp/effect modelling plug-ins could duplicate the sound! I just never really look at all the options. Saves me money! I can use my electrics....I still have to use a slide though...Wait, I don't need no Dobro!

A few years ago I had the utmost pleasure of experiencing the Slam Allen Band preform aboard the cruise liner Norwegian Epic. Every night my chums and I would head on down to FATCATS Blues Bar, soak up the sweet Blues (8-) amongst other things :occasion14:) and close the place down. On more than one occasion we joined Slam and the fellas for some food at the 24/7 Irish Pub afterwards. Some of the most down to earth folks that I have ever had the utmost pleasure of meeting and interacting with, here's a few photos.

kym's folder 1011.jpgkym's folder 1012.jpgkym's folder 1015.jpgkym's folder 1027.jpg

Now for some Blues.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back