Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2014 was a pretty decent year, my silver count was up from last year, gold count was up from 1 gold ring to 3...lol. My indian and large copper counts were way down from 2013. Overall I am very pleased with my finds. The first pic is all my CW relics from the year including my #1 favorite find for the year, my CW Officers Sword belt plate. That for me was an amazing find, especially to be dug in my area. Hope you enjoy the pics and good luck to everyone in the 2015 season!

2014 CW finds.jpgbuttons.jpgjewelry.jpgrelics 1.jpgrelics 2.jpgtokens front.jpgtokens reverse.jpg

And all the coins!!!

2014 indians.jpg2014 coppers.jpg2014 nickels.jpg2014 silver 2.JPG2014 silver.jpg2014 seated.jpg

Very Nice !

Looks like you had a great year. Very nice.

Very nice finds. That's an impressive pile of coins you dug up. Thanks for sharing and nice post.

Impressive 2014 G4E, hoping your 2015 tops it!

GL & Happy Hunting

-TwoYewts

You've had a stellar year G4E! I hope you kill it next year too bud

Last edited:
Just incredible !!! Congrats

Great year again g4e! That's a ton of silver

Very impressive coins for the year, Good Luck in your 2015 Adventure!!

Very impressive. Congrats on a really nice haul. Half dozen half dollars... dang. GL&HH.

That's one impressive year G4. The 1851 plates are getting hard to dig. Happy hunting in 2015 and it will be hard to top your 2014. You can do it!! Q.

congrats on the eagle plate and another great year.you put in the time Terry and you reap the rewards.well done!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back