VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Overall, 2014 was a good year. I fell short of my digging 500 CW relics goal but after the recovering the U.S. belt buckle for relic #499 on Dec. 30 with Dman, I ended the year as anything after that would be a letdown. I attached pics of some of my favorite finds but more are on the video.
Other good things that happened in 2014 were:

· Seven of my articles were published in either Western & Eastern Treasures Magazine or American Digger Magazine.
· Guest on the American Digger Relic roundup internet show.
· Guest speaker (with Dman) at the August meeting of the Middle Tennessee Metal Detecting Club.
· Several relic presentations with associated history at county Historical Society.

We (Tennessee Trio) are already hunting this year so stay tuned for more stories and videos. HH, Quindy.

Attachments

• Plates 2014.jpg
    Plates 2014.jpg
    770.9 KB · Views: 243
  • DSCN0318.JPG
    DSCN0318.JPG
    267.8 KB · Views: 241
  • Carved 2014.jpg
    Carved 2014.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 254
Quindy.....you had a great year and I hope that 2015 will be even better! Keep doing what you are doing and check out any leads that you get, you just never know. I look forward to coming up your way soon and seeing if we can find something! Good job.

Super finds and a really nice post thanks for sharing. Congrats on the success.

2014 really was good to you!
Happy New Year and HH! :icon_thumright:

Now THAT'S a great year!! Congrats to the Trio, and best wishes for a killer 2015!

Q-
I'm still drooling over your recent "US" plate. :tongue3: The Tenn Trio had another awesome year. You guys have searched some of those spots over and over yet you never come home empty handed. Snoop Dogg hasn't been searched as many times as those spots. :laughing7:
Thanks for all of your help over the years. If it wasn't for you and your help on CW relics, I would still think "buck and balls" were deer nuts. :thumbsup: And don't even get me started on those lead nipple protectors!
Congrats Guys,
NC DUG

Attachments

• the-three-stooges-three-stooges-29303348-800-600.jpg
    the-three-stooges-three-stooges-29303348-800-600.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 221
  • thY7AJMMX0.jpg
    thY7AJMMX0.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 276
We had a lot of fun in 2014 and I hope 2015 is even more fun.
Dman

Super year! I hope 2015 is a banner year for you!

Great year and a stellar ending. Hope 2015 is a phenomenal year for you and the fellas

Q, CONGRATULATIONS on a fantastic 2014 with your hunts and articles/talks. I think 499 relics is OUTSTANDING! Thank you for taking your time to make videos to post on TNet and for authoring articles. It's certainly more than a notion to do both of those. Also CONGRATULATIONS to the Tennessee Trio for saving our history one dig at a time! Best of luck to you and the Trio for 2015!

:)
Breezie

Super year of relics and articles, Q! The trio knows how to find those keepers! Look forward to seeing what ya dig up in 2015!
Nana
:hello:

Nice year Quindy! I hope you top it in 2015 :thumbsup:

I just finished going through the year end posts from 2007 till now and was amazed that even the Trio has had a progression each year in numbers and quality of finds. You guys and ModernMiner give us little guys hope to continue. Thanks for all the videos and pics you post...no telling how many people have been able to ID one of their own finds because of your posts. Best of luck in everything you do in the coming year.

way to go Quindy! I missed the relic round up show you were on.woulda loved to call in and talk to ya. ya had a super year! God Bless and good luck in 2015~!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back