You Gotta Have a Sense of Humor!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• sto3.jpg
    sto3.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 0
That is the biggest CZ I've ever seen.

That is the biggest CZ I've ever seen.

It was an earring, the setting is just under 6grms. :laughing7: The silver is pretty eaten up, it was all green and crusty so it had to spend some time in electrolysis and I still didn't get it all off. Been in the water quite a while. Also found a couple of pieces of silver in the same area, a cross and a heavy ring, and both of them were pretty well eaten up as well. After cleaning, the cross is worn paper thin and badly pitted, and the ring is just a waste. But they were good signs. aaa.jpg

Wait, I thought your engagement ring ended up being genuine diamonds in silver? Was it a CZ?

Wait, I thought your engagement ring ended up being genuine diamonds in silver? Was it a CZ?

It's still up in the air, but mostly because I've just not gone through all of the labors of finding out for sure yet. But, after spending a great deal of time researching diamonds, CZ's, etc., "most likely"...the first jewelry shop was wrong and it isn't real. When I get time I have a place in mind to take it next time I'm over that way.

Next time..... its going to be the BIG ticket. I think we have all found the heart stoppers that turned out to be depressing to say the least.

Dew

That sure is a huge CZ. Bigscoop! ..a real "hearstooper"

The silver ring and cross that you also found are very nice finds:hello2:

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back