Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 2
Gotta love those crotal bells! Hope they still ring. We'll find some good stuff tomorrow.

Nice complete crotal bells .... well done! :icon_thumright:

Nice finds Chris. The last crotal bell I found was so complete that it would ring, it was so cool! Let me ask a dumb question. What is a petcock for? I have found them before and wondered what they were.

Tomorrow looks good,always hope I'll find something rather special I haven't found yet,just gotta keep lookin.God Bless Chris

It's always a pleasure to see a find that you haven't found before. But, don't lose sight of the items you get today. I think EACH one is "special". After all, if you kept going out and you never found anything, how long would you stay in the hobby? Each item has it's own story and I find all of them fascinating!

Thanks for sharing a bit of your day and your finds.

HH!

Nice finds Chris. The last crotal bell I found was so complete that it would ring, it was so cool! Let me ask a dumb question. What is a petcock for? I have found them before and wondered what they were.
They both ring,or a least rattle:laughing7: Petcocks were used to drain oil on machinery long time ago.

It's always a pleasure to see a find that you haven't found before. But, don't lose sight of the items you get today. I think EACH one is "special". After all, if you kept going out and you never found anything, how long would you stay in the hobby? Each item has it's own story and I find all of them fascinating!

Thanks for sharing a bit of your day and your finds.

HH!
I have boxes,I mean boxes of finds,they are special or I wouldn't still have them,I mean that something Special you display.

I have boxes,I mean boxes of finds,they are special or I wouldn't still have them,I mean that something Special you display.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I KNOW you understand this concept. It was more posted for those newbies out there reading and frustrated that they aren't finding. :)

I just mean that EVERYTHING is special and worthy of display. Except, maybe, pull tabs. ;)

HH!

Oh, don't get me wrong, I KNOW you understand this concept. It was more posted for those newbies out there reading and frustrated that they aren't finding. :)

I just mean that EVERYTHING is special and worthy of display. Except, maybe, pull tabs. ;)

HH!
I don't know about that,I have a vintage tab somewhere in all those boxes!!

I don't know about that,I have a vintage tab somewhere in all those boxes!!

Yep, that's why I said maybe. I know, I have some things in my display case that most people would just laugh about. But, they are special to me and each one has a story. Fascinating hobby, ain't it! :)

HH!

I have roman iron bells, bell fragments, complete ones, but NEVER got a complete crotal bell... :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back