Equinox 900, X-Terra Pro, Quantum II, DFX, Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• 20230509_145644.jpg
    20230509_145644.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
Upvote 10
Not much to brag about but I sure was glad to get out and dig holes. Only five coins...42 cents worth. Oldest and first one dug was the 1969 quarter. Pretty cool as it is also the year I was born. 🤘
That’s fun! The beach I’ve been working is new (est 1989) and I’ve not found anything old all the coins are 2000s one was a 1975 penny but someone might have just had that in their pocket. I’ve Ali noticed they are all in very poor condition from the salt water and sand. What was the ground like where you found these?

Not much to brag about but I sure was glad to get out and dig holes. Only five coins...42 cents worth. Oldest and first one dug was the 1969 quarter. Pretty cool as it is also the year I was born. 🤘
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

That’s fun! The beach I’ve been working is new (est 1989) and I’ve not found anything old all the coins are 2000s one was a 1975 penny but someone might have just had that in their pocket. I’ve Ali noticed they are all in very poor condition from the salt water and sand. What was the ground like where you found these?
It's a 1950's neighborhood built on old farm land. Digging in middle TN is not bad unless you have to go deep(post holes/swimming pools). Limestone everywhere!

Nice going !!! I would rather find 42 cents then 42 pull tabs :0 Thanks for sharing with us

I would take it.

good finds.

a bad day in the field is still better than a good day at work.

congratulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back