YEEEHAAA!!! found first silver today!!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i decided to get out again today since it was so nice out. i went to two different locations both elementary schools. when i got home and started cleaning my finds low and behold... a 1946 Roosevelt! i wish i knew where i found it but i didn't even realise i had silver til i got home.it is so new looking i must have thought it was clad.well anyway here are todays totals;

1-1946 Roosevelt dime
8-washington quarters
16- clad Roosevelt dimes
2-Jefferson nickles
23-memorial cents
1-1996 hotwheels car (pretty cool too i might add!)
1-cub scout neckerchief holder

well thats it for this weekend.im not going to be able to get out next weekend so i had to get it out of my system!!

Upvote 0
Welcome to the big leagues! :o

I just found my first two weeks ago, soon after, I found 4 more!!! Good luck!!!

Good haul!! And silver too!! Frosting on the cake. WTG!! HH

Congrats on your first silver. Pay attention to the coin when it comes out of the dirt, it will be shiny silver, unlike newer clad dimes. When you see it there's no doubt what you have. HH

I am very happy you past that milestone....Congrats on your first silver. I know you,,like the rest of us can't wait to get more,more more.......Otta have that grin on your face Now..........Hear that Beep ? Dig Deep !.......H,H,

WOOHOO! WTG Hollow! You use an ACE250, right? Good job on that silver - from now on you'll take a closer look right away I'll bet, lol! Great job - now go find another one!

great haul - I say -( this weekend was my weekend of no md'ing I feel your pain) - brother -

Rusty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back