XP Deus 4.0 Silver Day!

usmcscorpio

Oct 7, 2003
Delaware
Hello! Researched a local school here dating back to 1920, and was able to get out & search for a few hours.

I wanted to share a few finds with my Deus!

As always, a HUGE THANKS goes out to Calabash Digger, U.K. "Gary" & "Man with the Hat" videos and tips on YouTube!
notworthy.gif
(Thanks to all of you who post here as well...I read them all!)

The program I was using is a modified "Sifter" Program
My settings:
Sens: 93
TX: 3
Freq: 11.8
Iron Vol: 0
Reactivity: 2.5
Silencer: -1
Audio Resp: 4
Audio Overload: 1
Notch: 0
Discrim: 1.0
Full Tones

The tally for the day:

1 1943 Silver Washington Quarter

1 (no date) Silver Standing Liberty Quarter

2 1948/1951 Roosevelt Dimes

10 Wheat Pennies (dated early 40's to early 50's)

Flower petal earring, and tie/lapel-pin with a little green emerald or stone. (not sure if real, but looks neat!) 1 dog vaccination tag 2005.

Interesting thing about the 2 Silver Quarters...found them in the same hole!

Running 12Khz, I got a signal that wavered back and forth between 96 and 97 on TID.

Note:
Previous air and ground test, with regards to Silver TID (target I.D.) results using 12Khz and above listed settings.

Silver U.S. Dime comes in at 92/93.
Silver Quarters 96 on the TID.
Silver Half Dollars TID at 97. (or 2 Silver Quarters buried together!) lol
Silver Dollars come in at 98.

The 1st out of the hole at around 8" was the 1943 Washington Quarter, and I was thrilled!

Rescanned the hole, and was still getting a signal, but it was a solid 96 on the TID, and about 1" deeper came the other Silver (Standing Liberty) Quarter.

The dimes were at 7" to 8" deep.

Had a great day dirt-fishing, and was proud to bring home some keepers to show my wife & son!

Thanks for checking out my post, and HH to all! :metaldetector:

IMG_0965.JPG IMG_0968.JPG IMG_0970.JPG IMG_0974.JPG

Nice finds. Research pays off once again. Just curious whether you have ID Norm set to off.

Nice digs! At a school, no less. Bet there's more! Thanks for sharing and HH ALL.

nice finds!

Sorry V...was gone for a few days down to N.C. (just posted my finds from that trip!) I always have the I.D. Norm set to "ON"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back