❎ SOLD XP Deus 13" Coil

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have this 13" Deus coil that I would like to sell. It is in really nice condition. It will come with the lower rod, cover and coil hardware. I took a couple of pictures showing it with and without the coil to illustrate.

I am selling it for $335 which includes shipping in the continental U.S. I will ship overseas, but I cannot place a guarantee if there are any issues outside the U.S. Paypal gift or add the 3% to the sale.

I have a second 13" coil that stays on my Deus. I recently dug a wheat penny at 10 inches in a field while using it. It is a very deep coil and I routinely get readings in the 9-12" range even though the Deus sometimes will not register a reading past 10 inches even though you can hear it.

Thanks!

20151209_203557.jpg20151209_203609.jpg20151209_203622.jpg

someone on here was looking for one , its a great coil and deep best of luck with sale

someone on here was looking for one , its a great coil and deep best of luck with sale

Thanks.....

I forgot to mention that I am willing to do some trading if I can recoup my price on this coil. -Thanks.

Ive been wanting to try that coil for a while now. What kind of stuff are you looking for in a trade?

Last edited:
I have a fisher Gemini 3 two box detector in new condition I would trade if interested I'll take photos after work today

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back