❎ SOLD XP Deus 11" Coil with WS5 Headphones

jim42

May 16, 2011
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, XP Deus, T2, G2, minelab705
Selling an XP Deus that was purchased January 20, 2015 comes with the full size WS5 headphones and 11" coil and all other items that is in factory package ( Remote Control with leather hip mount case, WS5 Headphones with leather carry bag, 11" coil with cover, Extra coil hardware, Charger with cables and chargeing clip for coil, Manual, Original box ) Will also come with original reciept for warranty purposes ( Warranty till 1/20/2020 ). Selling because I'm having problems with my artifiscial knees and back getting out of detecting for now so I don't want to have it sit in closet. Will be shipped UPS double boxed insured to lower 48 states only. Will be posting more items in the next couple weeks
Asking $1275 PayPal gift or add 3% also money order Add $20 west of Mississippi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 108
Only a month old? This is a fantastic deal for anyone looking to get in on a Deus. I don't expect this to last long. While many people like the WS4's ability to change headphones, I find my WS5s to be super comfortable and clear, and not that bad on a warm day. And I'm sorry to hear about your health concerns Jim, it is always a sad way when a fellow enthusiast is forced to hang it up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back