XLT requested that I post all my rings here theyre!

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado

Attachments

• silver rings.jpg
    silver rings.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 749
  • Junk rings.jpg
    Junk rings.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 753
  • gold rings.jpg
    gold rings.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 754
Upvote 0
Re: XLT requested that I post all my rings here they are!

Oh, you didn't find these! You probably just bought them at a pawn broker in town.

Just kiddin with you!! ;)

Re: XLT requested that I post all my rings here they're!

Very nice collection there, Onion...
Again, Good luck with 2005...

Re: XLT requested that I post all my rings here they are!

coinshooter said:
Oh, you didn't find these! You probably just bought them at a pawn broker in town.

Just kiddin with you!! ;)

I'm with coinshooter. You're spending more on the rings than you did on your metal detector! Nyuck, Nyuck! Seriously OH no wonder people are envious! Keep on findin' ~CO2

Hey Onion-Rings!,

You are the ring KING! I don't care what they say. When I said "may your finds double" I meant it. Look forward to seeing your finds this time next year. Giterdone

I need to find a park like that! We had one guy in our club that used to do alot of parks and do quite well, but beach sand is so much esier and you don't get your hands dirty. Anyone ever mistake you for a proctologist after you get done with those parks.LOL ;D

I think you hit the jack pot there. About how many hours do you have in all those finds? Any good tips for the rest of us?

Cedarrat, I ave. $1.00 an hour and the rings are bounuses during that time. I've hunted about 1200 hours last year.

Onion

Outstanding Onion! That's the best way to ring out the old year and ring in the new. Guess I'll have to look closer at those BH things ;)

Onion that is awesome. I would send these pictures to BH I think you may have something going
on that they would be interested in for advertising.

onion....i bet you dig up alot of pulltabs dont u? i know i do...but of course i do find rings, etc.....i do have a problem of losing my patience in parks after about the 1000th pulltab or foil...lol.....

WOW! that makes me wanna go straight to the park. wait, its cold and dark. guess i will wait for another day! we have a walking track in our park. wonder if it would be good to check around the track???? what do ya think?

Tracey,

The park is a great place to find all kinds of treasure I would start where the events take place football games ect. ect.

HH

Onion

i am definately keeping an eye on your posts!

Onion--rings.. :D

Nice Job---and remember who cares what they say or think..these are wonderful finds!!!!

BTW what part of the country are U in..?

Dave

Hey onion -- What do you have available in womens size 7.5 or mens size 12 ??? :D hehehe

I think I figured out Onion's secret for rings. He waits till the rain washes off the top 4-5" of soil and then he pluck them right off the surface. Ha! Ha! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back