Wrapper joy

Of course especially when in a small town :thumbsup:

Yup,
Everytime it happens I can't wait to start unwrapping. More times than not though, they are somebody's dumps.

The bank I dump at TCF (The Customer First?) Does not accept coins at the teller window even when rolled. You must use the coin machine and present your receipt at the window. Once when I was dumping I noticed in the garbage can next to the coin machine, there were about 50 ancient old crusty empty wrappers. I actually saved some of the quarter and dime wrappers as I was going to post a picture of them. It was a sad sight to see.

These machines do not have bags but dump all the coins into a 2' x 2' metal box.

Gordon and Tanner

I actually cringe when I see customer wrapped. I've seen some with crusty old wrappers, but that just seems to mean that somebody was reusing wrappers or had some old wrappers stuck away in a drawer or something. I've been almost completely skunked on CWR and have had a lot better luck with Brinks boxes.

gordon and tanner said:
The bank I dump at TCF (The Customer First?) Does not accept coins at the teller window even when rolled. You must use the coin machine and present your receipt at the window. Once when I was dumping I noticed in the garbage can next to the coin machine, there were about 50 ancient old crusty empty wrappers. I actually saved some of the quarter and dime wrappers as I was going to post a picture of them. It was a sad sight to see.

These machines do not have bags but dump all the coins into a 2' x 2' metal box.

Gordon and Tanner

Our Credit Union has the same setup. The manager was changing it one day and I casually asked if I could purchase the contents. He looked at me and smiled a big ole country boy smile and said, and I quote, "Not until I get to look through it first". Well, he was the manager, he was honest and he is a social friend. Guess all is fair when it comes to hunting for Silver........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back