wow i did it

furchaser

May 14, 2005
Des Moines Iowa
sold my XLT and bigfoot coil ,just order a E- trac from kelyco :hello2:,love them great to work with , got a whites PI from them last year when i was in florida nice shop . god i need to spend the winter down there !!!!! well i will let you all know how it goes when it gets hear finding lots of stuff , ill hit all my old spots

You wont regret it. :icon_thumleft:

The secret is ( as all e-trac users know )---is practice-practice-practice--listen to what your machine is telling you! HH

Congrats, take your time to learn it and you will be very happy with it......Your going to love the freqs and the Noise Cancel feature.....

Highly recommend you get The Minelab Explorer & E-Trac Handbook by Andy Sabisch..... I bought the same book for the Safari...... Kellyco has it on sale now for $14.99. I went into Kellyco store to get my copy...

furchaser said:
thanks all, treasure hunter that book came with the detector + a lot of other stuff

:icon_thumright:

I am also moving from the XLT to the E-Trac. I should have mine by Friday. Please let me know your impressions as we are moving from the same old machine to the same new machine. Happy hunting!

so far i like , need to get it out more but it has ben raining hear in iowa for the last week and its cold too , going to get with a guy that has a E-trec for some pointers , if it stops raining HAHA

Treasure_Hunter said:
Congrats, take your time to learn it and you will be very happy with it......Your going to love the freqs and the Noise Cancel feature.....

Highly recommend you get The Minelab Explorer & E-Trac Handbook by Andy Sabisch..... I bought the same book for the Safari...... Kellyco has it on sale now for $14.99. I went into Kellyco store to get my copy...
I also have the book, and the help setting it up if you need it.

congrats on the new Etrac i just got mine this week love it i also got the x1 probe a its must have a great addition HH...........

Congrats on the up grade to the E track. It is an awsome metal detector. There are some good videos on Minelabs web site about the E-track.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back