All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• new camra 1531.jpg
    new camra 1531.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 108
  • new camra 1533.jpg
    new camra 1533.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 110
Tim--yes, it is a Colgate Palmolive Peet Co. dental creme (toothpaste) token. This is one of a number of various coupon-type token that were used in much the same way that newspaper coupons are used today. I don't know for sure how they were distributed - maybe in the package of one of their other products. Go to eBay and search for Colgate dental token to see some examples where you can read all the words.
John in the Great 208

Upvote 0
Tim--yes, it is a Colgate Palmolive Peet Co. dental creme (toothpaste) token. This is one of a number of various coupon-type token that were used in much the same way that newspaper coupons are used today. I don't know for sure how they were distributed - maybe in the package of one of their other products. Go to eBay and search for Colgate dental token to see some examples where you can read all the words.
John in the Great 208
Idahotokens always beats me to the punch.. Must be his early rising living in a different time zone:tongue3:

Tim

Upvote 0
10 Cents! A ton of money back then Must have been a free item token. My favorite four letter word that starts with "F"!!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back