woodland finds

fc3003

May 23, 2005
The Netherlands
Detector(s) used
DFX
hi,,I am new here so, greetings from Holland ,,, These I found yesterday in a woodland which looks as no one ever goes there , clean soil , no pulltabs ect,
the finds are most WO-II millitary stuff . mortar shell tail end, two bullets a flairgun shell ,a what looks like stainles steel fragment, a shell from hunters, and a bicycle tail light brass ,now how did that came there !

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 357
Upvote 0
fc3003 said:
hi,,I am new here so, greetings from Holland? ,,, These I found yesterday in a woodland which looks as no one ever goes there , clean soil , no pulltabs ect,
the finds are most WO-II millitary stuff . mortar shell tail end, two bullets a flairgun shell ,a what looks like stainles steel fragment, a shell from hunters, and a bicycle tail light brass? ,now how did that came there !

Hello,
Welcome to the boards......,also Im from New Netherlands in the usa................,some of the WW2 stuff is worth big bucks if you find the right stuff,and i do hate to say but the Nazi crap is the stuff worth the bucks!......
good luck...

A BIG WELCOME,Looks like you need to make a trip back.All tho's relics ,got to be some good finds in tho;s woods.Look forward to more.HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back