Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600

Attachments

• stude3.jpg
    stude3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,842
Re: With my daughter's Studebaker

Cool car and pic....glad you said it was your daughters.....Thought you might have been in touch with your feminine side..lol....Hey nothing wrong with that!...Welcome to T-Net

Hi & Welcome to Tn.
Didn't know thay made station wagons. Nice car.
HH,
Tenn. Joe

Yeah, the car is WAY COOL, and my daughter did just about all the work herself - except the paint job, but she did all the sanding for the paint.
I fought her every step of the way, saying she could have bought a house by now,
but now she is a big hit in all the California car shows, and goes by the persona "Pinky."

See www.PinkyLuv.com

Proud Dad

Holey cow...shes something else, both the car and your daughter...I betcha those guys just love it... a woman mechanic as well.... WTG and you sure got every reason to be proud... NICE antique Car.... now tell me..does she do all the cars in pink now?

Hiya Vinny,

Great to see ya! I watched "PinkyLuv", that's really cool.

;) RR

welcome_cat.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,626

Wow Unk,

Your pic brought back a memory!

Years ago, before the age of Interstates and roads were only two lanes, I remember my grandfather would get to fussing about the line of cars we'd be in. His classic comment; "There has to be a Studebaker at the fron of this line"! The ironic thing was, he was usually right.

That's a real classic your daughter has there...even if it did probably have a line of cars behind it! ::)

That car is way cool! She would be a big hit at the car shows they have in Moultrie, GA with that beauty! BTW I didn't see an old , ugly guy in the picture, but I did see one cool dad!

I think I remember seeing this car at the 2005 Studebaker Nationals in Sacramento. I have a light green 58 wagon and two 57 wagons among other various Studebakers.

David

Nice picture and great car.

That's a classic! Don't see many of those around! I'd like to see some more pics of sides, front, and rear. Some interior shots as well. That pink surfboard is quite a touch!

Yeah, today a Studebaker is a cool classic. Where I lived in the late 50's, a kid with a Studebaker got laughed at.

My sister in Montana has a friend who asked her to sell one. The damm car is worth a fortune and it sold quickly. I couldn't believe it. Tell your daughter---NICE WORK.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back