Wish me luck folks

rommelvon

Jul 21, 2007
For this afternoon I go to hunt an old house with an old tobacco barn and outhouse, it is in the process of being torn down, but it is in a bad part of town....were talking, crack heads, prostitutes, homeless, drunks, shootings etc...it is in the woods a bit and this place just looks too good to pass up...if will be a one ear uncovered for sure, and my trusty Treasure hound Rommel and my trusty 380 loaded with cor-bons will be at my side.....I hope to post some nice finds later tonight--

Good luck! hope you find the good stuff and not the bad stuff.

rommelvon,

Good luck with the hunt. I await your posting of finds 8)

And if you find crack heads, prostitutes, homeless, drunks, well, post em also! ;D

good luck! Crackheads, prostitutes and drunks??? Sounds like you've found my huntin' buddies ;D (you guys know who you are and that I'm just kidding)

scuffler said:
Do you live in a communist state?
Or can you take a gun?

I carry everywhere I go, what is carried depends on the weather, today is hot, so my 380 auto loaded with cor-bons will be on my hip, plus my german shepherd will be along

Good luck but remember to repair your holes well. Everyone knows how fussy crack heads, bums and prostitutes can be about there lawns.

crack heads, bums and prostitutes lmao,chances are all four of these type people do all or some of their business in those very woods ;D

If your lucky you may find a cache hidden by one of the undesirables good luck and stay safe

I've hunted in an area like that and nobody even paid me any attention. I think they thought I worked for the city or something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back