Wild Turkeys around a couple of my horses

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope someone enjoys these pictures maybe i should stop posting them ?
Turks1.jpg
Turks2.jpg
Turks3.jpg

Why? I and others enjoy them!
Ya need a pat on the back🤠
Hey @Gare great pics and thanks for sharing😍 some of them like the above make me a little jealous 🤘

For real, keep it up if you enjoy it! I enjoy them

I don't hunt anymore...but...damn.
eating-02.gif

Beautiful property Gare...

Thanks Hollar

I always like your pics. I lived in Ohio years ago & enjoy your photos of it. Most people don't realize how much wild country exists in Ohio.

I always like your pics. I lived in Ohio years ago & enjoy your photos of it. Most people don't realize how much wild country exists in Ohio.
Well thank you newmN I will see if i can take a few more . I appreciate YOUR COMMENTS

Keep posting them. Gare we had tons of turkeys and all of a sudden last year they were gone? It only happened around crop fields. I could count for or five groups of twenty the year before then poof gone! My bottom fields are over 400 acres backed up to a mountain.

Keep posting them. Gare we had tons of turkeys and all of a sudden last year they were gone? It only happened around crop fields. I could count for or five groups of twenty the year before then poof gone! My bottom fields are over 400 acres backed up to a mountain.
Thank you Tn for your kind words. I am sorry about your turkeys vanishing. Do you think it may be from crop rotations, I notice around my fields if corn is planted i see far less then when beans are grown >

I enjoy them, keep posting Gare!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back