liberty5.jpg
liberty3.jpg

liberty4.jpg
liberty6.jpg

? ? ?

Upvote 0
Lucky Lucky Lucky

Great finds

:o WOW! Was it some little kid who pilfered Daddy's coin collection? How fortunate for your wife!

Nope, it was an old man trying to live on Social Security is our guess...what a shame!

Holey cow! All my wife gets out of the cash draw are a few wheaties. Your wife did good! ;D

What did they buy? A used car?

I miss working at the bank. I once had a customer come in with a pillow case of silver halves, dollars and quarters! I almost choked! 234.00 worth. I cashed them in for her and immediately bought them back! Unforunately, had to sell them to help pay for my divorce! >:(

What a beautiful addition to your collection! Way to go!

HH,

Moon

WOW, Nice, I think I would Have Offered him 3 dollars worth of Groceries Each, Just For Incentive To Bring More? ;D

Tell her CONGRATS !

Wow! Those are beautiful! With all of the change drawer finds going on, I'm tempted to take a part time job at the local milk mart! Good deal scoring those!!

Nice score -- !!

I don't understand why ingnorace is bliss to some people. They seem to have no concept of value. I would think that any person in his / her right mind would take 234 bucks in silver to a coin dealer before trading them in at the bank. Now what would you have said if it was all 20 gold pieces that she brought in?? :D ;)

treasurekidd said:
With all of the change drawer finds going on, I'm tempted to take a part time job at the local milk mart!

No, get a job at a liquor store. My brother works at one and gets silver coins all the time. I guess the alcoholics will spend them to get their fix of booze. :-X

Those are sweeeet Morgans BH!!!!

They look like they might grade somewhere around AU-55.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back