Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yep, it was Mary who made the first ever find with our one day old Minelab Safari...a modern Lincoln penny. We took the Safari out on its maiden voyage to a lakeside beach about 300 meters from our house just to get used to this new machine and it didn't take long. Only $998.99 more to go and this thing will have paid for itself! :D

Last edited:
Upvote 4
outstanding.gif
only 99,900+ pennies to go! :)

Only 300 meters to the beach - wow! :icon_thumright: You & your wife will soon be digging surprises much more exciting than your penny, though sounds like you both enjoyed this initial foray! While you two were at the lake beach, I was digging my one cent at a beach a mile from home near the beautiful but cold Pacific ocean! HAVE FUN! :cat: Andi

Your well on the way paying for it, just a few more deep knee bends!
Congrats to you both! Sounds like your having fun, and that's what it's all about! GL. HH!

We'll indeed have fun with this...something that interests us both and definitely something we can do together. Our other individual interests don't hold any attraction to the other. She is very good at watercolor and writing children's books and I like cowboy action shooting. She doesn't care to shoot and I can't paint or write children's books!!! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back