Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
Ocean City, Md
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Yay. Was really happy for my wife when she got her 1st cut pistareen today. I barely heard her call out over the heavy wind as she was on the other side of the field in the middle of nowhere. Its a small clipped down piece but somehow she managed to get the 18 of the date! She also managed a stray 1883 indian head and a decorated escutcheon plate. I got a few buttons and buckle pieces and lots of bits of lead but no coins. Was nice to get out again. Now that I have Wednesdays off maybe we'll get to detect more.

Attachments

• IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0097.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0098.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Upvote 29
Strange that that one was not a 1/4 cut yet I would l take any piece I could find

Looks like it was a 1/4 cut then someone clipped off 1 1/2 or 2 pence off the very end. At 1st I thought it had broken but there is a raised edge like its been cut.

Congrats to your wife Gary! That is definitely an odd cut.

You got me at your ''WIFE GETS HER FIRST" - You lucky man.:occasion14: Finding a "bird" as we say in the UK who detects is rarer than the coin she found.:thumbsup:

CONGRATS to the both of you, perfect match.

Sweet find, congratulations! :occasion14:

My congrats to the wife for her first, and a unique one at that! Glad to see you guys getting out ....

Congrats to your wife man. Glad to see you out digging and hopefully you find and post more.

Congrats to the wife on her first cut piece of silver.

Huge congrats to the wife :occasion14: I was excited to see a video show up in my YouTube subscription feed from you yesterday. Keep em coming... I always enjoy watching you post up videos of that killer old stuff.

my wife says Congrats to you wife. my wife is my hunting partner too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back