77.3 KB · Views: 559
Why it's an "Oak Tree Sap sucking Butt Wasp"
Sounds good HUH??

HH TIM ;D

Upvote 0
Only someone from strathmore would think of that :D aa

Upvote 0
I figured it out by leaving Tnet for once:

Population control, insect-style: We've seen about enough of the grubs (above) but I put this one back in so I could talk about a predator of this grub other than the woodpecker. The Ichneumonid Wasp (above right) walks across the surface of a tree trunk, "listening" for the vibrations caused by a grub feeding in the wood below (as the grub chews, it snaps wood fibers, causing vibrations). The wasp localizes the vibrations and sinks its slender, threadlike ovipositor several inches through the solid wood to inject the egg (and a paralyzing agent) into the grub. The eggs hatch and the larvae consume the grubs.

Isn't he a fun little bug?

HH
-GC

Upvote 0
From just reading the text it sounds like my ex. From looking at the picture I'm pretty sure it's her. M ;) nty

Upvote 0
Levi'sdad, you could very well be one of her exes. She just got divorced from husand #17 and she's only 57! I don't know her last name anymore, lost track a long time ago. I was hubby #2 and she's tried to suck the life out of all her exes from what I hear. I'm a survivor. :P Monty

Upvote 0
Monty said:
Levi'sdad, you could very well be one of her exes. She just got divorced from husand #17 and she's only 57! I don't know her last name anymore, lost track a long time ago. I was hubby #2 and she's tried to suck the life out of all her exes from what I hear. I'm a survivor. :P Monty

Hmmmmmmmmm.... maybe not. My ex is 30 and she was 16 when we got married. Good thing is we didn't have any kids or any property to fight over. She just sucked the sap out of me for 8 years until I was just a shell of a man, then she left....YEEHAW! I was pardoned from that life sentence! I got a good woman now, and a great kid.

Upvote 0
Me too, a boy and a girl and 5 grandaughters and 36 years with a real woman. Monty

Upvote 0
Monty said:

That's a type right??? "#17"!!!???

I would have thought that after #3, maybe the next guy in line would have though "hmmm, maybe marriage isn't such a good idea with his one!"

17???? seriously???

Upvote 0
levisdad said:
Monty said:
From just reading the text it sounds like my ex. From looking at the picture I'm pretty sure it's her. M ;) nty

Monty,

I think we have the same ex! ;D

Guys, she really gets around dont she???? I was married to her also................

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back