Why i use 2- L-rods

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a few diffrent diving device types, but when dowsing for Element targets, I prefer to use 2 rods, rather than a single rod. Don't get me wrong, single rods can work great for specific applications, while 2 rods can show more. When in a moving car and holding a Element signal, with the one rod. On a strong signal day, it works great on real big targets, and when driving slower on back roads, holding nickle, it's easily dowses the Galvinized culverts, and road guards, while going by.
No diffrent from 2 rods connecting to the targets field, one rod connects, but with 2 rods I'm dowsing across a line I created, and with one rod, it is one end of the line. If I'm checking a target from a distance for specific Element content. I can lay a dozen or more diffrent signal Elements, in a row on the ground. And in one quick 3 Second pass in front of them, tell every element that's in that targets matrix. With a single rod, it would take longer, to assay content. But a single rod, weather it's L shapes or straight, is good for final approach pinpointing. You don't have to set elements down, only hold them. But then it comes to depth. You really need to be sure if the depth your dowsing for the target is accurate. I don't know of any way to tell depth, unless I'm over the target. You need to dowse a half strength signal, halo shaped, all around the target, that's indicating the depth. If dowsing power is weak at the time you are checking depth, the half strength depth halo, is even weaker. I need to use 2 for depth.
Then it comes to quantity. If signaling with pure Gold From a distance to a target, your dowsing at 100% discrimination a matrix, it's either 24 k gold bar matrix, or a rock with 24 k trace gold matrix for one example. It might not be enough Gold in quantity, because the matrix of the total target becomes the quantity. Does one ton of pure Gold signal as far as a one ton rock, with trace Gold? If you take some tin foil, and wrap a basket ball, it signals aluminum awesome. But if you take the foil off and bunch it into a little marble, it doesn't signal far.. Quality of targets is always the same. Every element signaling back is 100 % pure, even in trace, microscopic, or submicroscopic form.
From distance I cannot tell quantity, there is a matrix quantity, and diffrent specific element quantities. If I dowse pure gold bars from a distance, I don't know pure bars are over there. To shorten this up..
The only way I know how to tell the quantity of the element below me is by comparing the dowsing reaction of my rods, to the strength of the action, over something to compare it to. When I reach a target, and am above it, I set an ounce of nickle on the ground right next to it. I then dowse over the target and then quickly my oz. If the ground target signal close to the oz signal strength, it tells me if it's more or less element in the target below. I call it comparitive quantity dowsing. Before I learned this, I used to dig everything that was signaling gold. There is so many diffrent types of rocks, that have trace gold.
So, with 2 rods I can determine value below worth retrieving, but one rod I'm not so sure..

Attachments

• 20240906_082709.jpg
    20240906_082709.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back