Who Says $ Doesnt Grow On Trees

Nice hunt.Glad to see the snow is melting.

Nice finds! Makes me want to come back to Stockholm...can you check a detector on a plane? ;)

Nice finds! Makes me want to come back to Stockholm...can you check a detector on a plane? ;)
You can check in a detecter if it breaks down small enough.:tongue3: Are you Swedish and living in America? Look at all the great finds your missing out on. Yesterday I found a very large copper skilling from 1828

I have a small sawmill, I often think of that quote as some one is paying me for a stack of lumber.:laughing7:

Must have been some kind of picnic area or boyscout type camp with all those coins and variety of finds coming up. HH, Mike

You can check in a detecter if it breaks down small enough.:tongue3: Are you Swedish and living in America? Look at all the great finds your missing out on. Yesterday I found a very large copper skilling from 1828

I'm American, but I work for Electrolux (headquartered in Stockholm), so I get to make one or two trips a year to a city and country that I've grown to love. I just got started in MDing so I may have to bring the machine next trip! Would be great to hit Saltsjöbaden and pick up all the Kronor the rich people drop :)

Last edited:
Money does grow on trees !!!, in fact it grows in forests, fielids, rivers, streams, oceans, mines and mountains !!!. All money, food, fuel, energy, and all forms of the economy, currency, trade, and even life and survival itself, originates from natural resources in one way or another !!!. But when governments use regulations to take the access to these resources away from the very people who's lives are dependent upon them, then put the ownership, and control over those natural resources into the hands of the monopoly corporations, you have the control and enslavement of all of mankind !!!. unfortunately many people have not realized yet that, so as long as the multi-national, U.N., political, corporate and financial monopolies are in control, there can and will be no economic recovery !!!.

I'm American, but I work for Electrolux (headquartered in Stockholm), so I get to make one or two trips a year to a city and country that I've grown to love. I just got started in MDing so I may have to bring the machine next trip! Would be great to hit Saltsjöbaden and pick up all the Kronor the rich people drop :)
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you are going to have to get a permit from Länstyrelsen before you arrive. It could take up to three months but it's free.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you are going to have to get a permit from Länstyrelsen before you arrive. It could take up to three months but it's free.

Hmm...I thought that Allemansrätten would make it pretty much open. Mistakenly, apparently! Good to know though, thank you...I should have time to apply before my next trip ;)

Money does grow on trees !!!, in fact it grows in forests, fielids, rivers, streams, oceans, mines and mountains !!!. All money, food, fuel, energy, and all forms of the economy, currency, trade, and even life and survival itself, originates from natural resources in one way or another !!!. But when governments use regulations to take the access to these resources away from the very people who's lives are dependent upon them, then put the ownership, and control over those natural resources into the hands of the monopoly corporations, you have the control and enslavement of all of mankind !!!. unfortunately many people have not realized yet that, so as long as the multi-national, U.N., political, corporate and financial monopolies are in control, there can and will be no economic recovery !!!.

The government here owns mining companies, timber companies, health care, gambling and the sole distributer of alcohol. And that just the tip of the iceberg. However in recent years they have begun selling off shares of these companies. Related or not the economy here is better than most.

cool video nice finds ! gz! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for sharing your video!

old-cabin34.jpg

Is there a more beautiful place than Montana? Maybe some as nice, but we love Montana. Have some property near Livingston. Next trip I will take my detector. Don't know how they are about hunting there, but will see.

Is there a more beautiful place than Montana? Maybe some as nice, but we love Montana. Have some property near Livingston. Next trip I will take my detector. Don't know how they are about hunting there, but will see.

Hard to beat the beauty of Montana. If it's your property you shouldn't have any trouble getting permission to hunt it. Have fun and go deep!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back