Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We got several inches of snow a couple of days ago so I took my buddy for a walk. In case you are wondering who looks goofier...let me explain. The dorky looking baggy pants I have on are my workout pants...and I had just gotten back from the ymca. The sweater my buddy has on was the craziest one I could find at the pet store. Hey...they didn't have any tie-dye..so what's a guy to do? :D

Attachments

• meandherky.jpg
    meandherky.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 617
  • herky.jpg
    herky.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 625
Hey good pictures the red eyes go with the out fit the dog will be happy no matter what he has on as long as he is with his master and best friend Bob

labradoodle of pa said:
Hey good pictures the red eyes go with the out fit the dog will be happy no matter what he has on as long as he is with his master and best friend Bob
:D I thought so too Bob. When my lady showed me the pics; she said she had forgotten to use the "red out" feature when she had them developed. I said..."that's perfect"..."our eyes match the crazy red sweater". I looked long and hard for the nuttiest sweater I could find. We get lots of honks and laughs when we are walking.

TreasureTales said:
PS, lose the tie dye. And what is all that hair hanging off your shoulder? This is the 21st century, not 1973. Get with it, man! ;D :D 8)
:D :D Now that's funny. If I ever start going bald..trust me..it will all be cut off. I used to wear it pretty much cut to the skin. I was raised my whole life with a crew cut...so I wentfrom one extreme to another. ;D ;D

TreasureTales said:
::) Who looks goofier? You really want an answer to that question? Well, since you asked....it's a toss-up. You and your dog need some help from the two freaks on What Not To Wear. Sorry, the truth can hurt. ;D
:D :D :o I actually thought it was a close battle myself....a true tie for first place :D

Cool pictures. I think it's a tie. :)

I LIKE TYE DYE! I think it is a good pic, I've seen worse. You two look happy just to be with each other.

I don't see anything goofy. Hey, you're both warm...that's what counts.

;) RR

SF,
I thought you were going for a walk on the moon with that jacket. Is that the silver ones the astronauts wear? ;)
I think the dog may be feeling a bit goofy with that sweater on. I can see the "get this d-mn thing off of me" look in his eyes. :o
Just kidding. Great picture. Love the hair too.
-MM-

Welcome silverfreak to Mugs@TNet, the dog looks happy...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back