WHO is this HOT BABE? (Bronze Resin Statue)

Wheels

Jul 31, 2006

Attachments

• flo1.jpg
    flo1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 1,115
That's a lovely piece. And by piece I mean art. Oh who am I kidding... She's hot.

I have no idea on the artist. I looked around a bit but there are tons of small bronze semi-nude statues on the net.

DCMatt

Upvote 0
It looks like the art nouveau flowing hair lady, but I am not sure that there was an actual model.

Nice Sculpture!

Upvote 0
lostcauses said:
Probably taken from Louis Icart prints

I was thinking more like (dare I say it?) Titian. :laughing7:

DCMatt

Upvote 0
texastee2007 said:
Dang what was I thinking when I posed for that? Just kidding...she is just beautiful...nice find.
LOL, TTee, it was when we in in college and needed money! :laughing7: :laughing7:

Is there felt or leather on the bottom or is it all bronze? If there is some type of material, there may be a maker's mark of some sorts under the felt/leather. Nice find, Breezie

Upvote 0
Any one of a hundred or perhaps hundreds of nude or seminude models for a historic story or event? Monty

Upvote 0
creskol said:
It looks like the art nouveau flowing hair lady, but I am not sure that there was an actual model.

Nice Sculpture!

Ditto

Upvote 0
Just tidying up some blasts from the past (including some very ancient ones), largely for the benefit of anyone searching the site for information.

It’s kinda frustrating when a ‘solution’ only gives a link to a fleabay listing that no longer works, so there’s no way of knowing what the seller said or how reliable it might have been.

Nevertheless, here’s a listing (but with a screen capture) from a wholesaler who supplies these pieces, currently on offer at $28.50

Liberty.jpg

https://thingsyaneedandmore.tripod.com/thingsyaneedandmore/id19.html

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back