Who here sells their metal detecting finds on eBay?

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would give it a shot. You just never know. Doesn't cost that much to feel out the market. I have thrown together junk drawer lots, threw in some buff smoothies or wheaties and it really seemed to draw attention and I think may have added $10 or so to the selling price. Right now I have a lot of ox shoes and enough hardware to construct my own wagon, the thought has crossed my mind as to how well the stuff would do in a auction. I know from research that ox shoes can sell, but it's hit and miss.

HH
Vor

I used to, but then there was more of a demand, and it wasn't modern type junk. If you don't want it I'd have a hard time believing someone would pay for it these days.

I throw junk boxes on and noticed that when theres wheaties or coins of some sort it will get a better bid. Even coins that arent just below 82 it seems. It doesnt cost much your right and hey that trash might turn into money. I do it alot every year from trash picking.

IP your right in todays market people are a little tighter with spending. Ive noticed that shipping is getting to be a deciding factor for selling something. I just thought it was kinda silly to take trash and put it in a box. But like i mentioned some of it does sell for good money on eBay.

You know I live in and search in areas where Oxen were heavily in the timber industry. I will need to look them up as I had no idea that they oxen ha shoes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back