Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
White's...What a Company!!!

I can never say enough great things about these guys! I got a $100 coupon for sending in a testimonial letter about my DFX back in April, and if you remember, White's had 60% off coupons for accessory coils for the V3.

Well, I got my V3 on Sept. 30th. I had it for a week and I remembered I had the coupons around, so I thought I may pick up a 5.3" coil for $49.99. When I found the coupon I checked the expiration date; 9/30/09. Darn!!!! I decided to call and ask about it, and they said they would honor the coupon. Then I asked if I could use my $100 coupon toward it and they said no problem!!

So I got a $150 5.3" coil and a $50 padded gun bag for free! They didn't even charge me postage!

These guys rock!!!

Re: White's...What a Company!!!

Man that is awesome....I hope that you find lots of goodies with your new set up.........What do you think of that V3? It looks to be an awesome looking set up. I have been sort of a fan of Whites for years because I think they are very well made(not saying the other brands are not) but they seem alot more rigid with the design they went with...........I was away from Whites for quite sometime and got ahold of the MXT around a month or so now. I have only been out with it about 3 times and I think it is a very good machine. Good luck and congrats on your new accessories too!!!!! Tim

bigtim1973 said:
Man that is awesome....I hope that you find lots of goodies with your new set up.........What do you think of that V3? It looks to be an awesome looking set up. I have been sort of a fan of Whites for years because I think they are very well made(not saying the other brands are not) but they seem alot more rigid with the design they went with...........I was away from Whites for quite sometime and got ahold of the MXT around a month or so now. I have only been out with it about 3 times and I think it is a very good machine. Good luck and congrats on your new accessories too!!!!! Tim

I am in the same boat as you. I got it about a month ago, and have been out twice with it. I found a 1926 Mercury Dime on my first outing. It seems good, although it is an adjustment from the DFX.

Yea it is always nice to find a good keeper the first time out with a new machine...I found a 1944 Merc also when I took the MXT out on it's maiden voyage plus a few more keepers!!! That is one of my favorite coins, Tim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back