Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's Bullseye TRX Like New

Selling my White's Bullseye TRX to make room for a new pin-pointer. Still has over 1 year warranty on it, and hasn't been used much. $95 shipped via Paypal (retails for $149). PM if interested.

IMG_0477.JPGIMG_0478.JPGIMG_0479.JPGIMG_0480.JPG

Why are you selling it for a "new" pin-pointer? Did not like the TRX? Why? What new one are you looking for?

Why are you selling it for a "new" pin-pointer? Did not like the TRX? Why? What new one are you looking for?

I loved the TRX, as it worked perfectly. I decided to get a completely waterproof pinpointer, the new Garrett AT. On top of that, it is fun to change things up once in a while.

The item was shipped via Priority 2-day at 12:30pm EST. My guess is that it will arrive to you on Monday, unless there is a weather delay. Thank you for your business! I have PM'd you with a link to track the package.

The item was shipped via Priority 2-day at 12:30pm EST. My guess is that it will arrive to you on Monday, unless there is a weather delay. Thank you for your business! I have PM'd you with a link to track the package.

Arrived on schedule and as described.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back