Where a kid can be a kid!

michaelchaos

Nov 23, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
titan 2000
Hey guys,
These are my findings from a new spot. No silver but i did find a 2006 Chucky Cheese token. When i first pulled it out of the sand it looked like a gold coin after wiping some of the sand off all i could see was a rat face and "where a kid can be a kid", i was a lil let down but still happy to find something different!

I only have one pic my digital camera is broke it only takes pics of black now, no image on the screen either..(no it doesn't have a lens cap)

ha anyhoot the spot i went to was a boat slip. SO i found tons of fishing weights, and lures i just gave them to the fishermans though.

Also if theres anyone who lives close and wants to do a group hunt or something I'm down.

Attachments

• new house pics 516.jpg
    new house pics 516.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 479
Upvote 0
Welcome to the forum! Looks like your off to a good start. Motor on!

Red Thunder

Nice haul~

HH

Nice haul! Reminds me of a Tinpan Shot though.... :D

don't cha hate it when that happens? ;)

HH
-GC

Check out those fishing lures before giving them away, especially if they're old, some people collect them. Good luck and HH

MiniMe said:
Check out those fishing lures before giving them away, especially if they're old, some people collect them. Good luck and HH
really....mmmm.. ill take note of that!

also im going to a lot thats right by the house im building thats had a 100-120 year old house, im hunting if i work tommorow ill keep you guys posted!!!!!

Attachments

• Maryland Sunset.jpg
    Maryland Sunset.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 185

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back