whats the top of the line deepest Tesoro?

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sand Shark
Tejon
Vaquero

Looks like a triple threat to me!

Thanks Terry!

PTP

We actually package the Lobo with a 12x10 coil for Europe. I have reports from people over there that they find large belt buckles at 36". So In the water, Sand Shark! Land, Tejon and the Lobo with the right set up. Then the Vaquero.

Allcav, would you consider the Lobo a good coinshooter? Deeper than the Outlaw or better than the Outlaw for coins??? If I had more money and time I would get one of each Tesoro and then I would know for myself!

Allcav, would you consider the Lobo a good coinshooter? Deeper than the Outlaw or better than the Outlaw for coins??? If I had more money and time I would get one of each Tesoro and then I would know for myself!
No,the lobo was designed first for gold hunting.I did have one.No ground balance in disc mode.The outlaw or v will go deeper,and make better coin shooters.The golden is a great coinshooter.Not the depth of the outlaw or v but is such a nice cherry picker.I find deep silver with the golden all the time.The V and the tejon are so close in depth.With all the features and depth,most consider the tejon to be king. :-*

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back