What you dont clean up could take a life....

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you don't clean up could take a life....

Please even though you did not do it, don't look away!! :dontknow: Try and clean up any trash you see while your detecting !! :headbang: It may save a life, :notworthy: please view the video link for more information !! :thumbsup:

(Some images may be disturbing to some viewers or children. Otherwise its a very informative video.)

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

Last edited:
Bump, :thumbsup:

Please watch the video, its very important to know what happens to all the trash.... :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

(Video may contain graphic images for some viewers and children)
I still want to stress how important this mess of a legacy is we are leaving our children.

Last edited:
Sad story. I think human indifference is the grossest creature on earth.

Sad story. I think human indifference is the grossest creature on earth.

With all the trash from storms in the water its a wonder we don't see a lot more sad stories of animals etc killed or maimed. Mans pollution rwd mo

I am slowly building a case to support out metal detecting rights. Every time I dig up shallow rusty jagged nails, tent stakes, large pieces of sharp sheet metal, and broken bottles necks with a cap I take a picture where I found it and document it. I only do this in public areas like a park or school.

We are viewed in this hobby as greedy dorks with shovels looting and destroying public land hoping to get rich quick. Unfortunately this does describe a select few. That is why detecting gets banned. If we were viewed as hobbyists who remove dangerous objects making the land safer and helping the environment, we would have a much better chance of getting banns removed or not in place at all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back