PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone,

I am including an image found on Google Satellite View.

What would do this to a mountain range?

mountain.jpg

Look at the wedge taken out of that range.

Patrick

That's what it looks like..

Tim

Upvote 0
You could probably tell a little better what is going on by looking at a Topo map. My inclination is to think that the elevation is very steep and possibly near the tree line. A landslide could easily cause what you are seeing or terrain that is rock and just doesn't hold vegetation. Depending on elevation and terrain a sizable avalanche may have cleared the area of forestation as well.

Cheers
:occasion14:

Upvote 0
Look at the area next to it; looks like it has happened in the past. So, scientifically speaking, I am going with the planet destroying alien space weapon. Probably the work of the Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator. Or do you think it's just a coincidence that we sent the Mars Rover at just this precise time in history, hmm?

Upvote 0
Check out my post in recent finds. It is titled On the Trail of the LUE treasure.

The cave entrance is on the left side of this picture. I am thinking a whole lot of mining took place. There is evidence of a cave floor on the bottom of that ravine. It is flat rock with a trickle of water coming out.

Although, the planet destroying weapon makes sense. Maybe it was the death star test firing?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back