What treasures hide on this property??

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
Wondering if someone can dowse this pic? I find dowsing really fascinating!

farm 2.jpg

or you and use this link from Bing maps.

Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions

Thanks!

The large green circles here, probably are Native American flint objects. Red for places to check.

Attachments

• farm 2-Kyboy.jpg
    farm 2-Kyboy.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 113
There is alot of native artifact everywhere on the property. My dad and I have picked up hundreds over the last 40 years or so. But no plowing has taken place in 5 years or so. I'm more intrested in detectable metals and Civil War artifacts. Anything like that stand out to you guys? This farm land is rich in history before and after white people moved here.

Large red circles in the top area, seemed to be some kind of site.

Last edited:
Along with the red areas at top, I'd check the white circles also, for civil war or stuff metal detecting. White areas just added, could possibly be civil war.

Attachments

• farm 2-Kyboycrop.jpg
    farm 2-Kyboycrop.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Red, those white hits are in the Ohio river under 12-20 feet of water. I can't get to anything that's there. I wish I could though!

Oh, I didn't realize you were so close to the Ohio river. That stretch of the river along KY, think they had a few steamboats the boilers exploded, even had safes full of valuable lost and never found.

But whatever these signals are from, yeah it would be too hard to get at for a look.

FH000022.JPG
All the more reason to buy a good Hooka system. There's probably tons of treasure down there that's never been touched. I have a spare T80 if you're interested. I do love diving.

Reed I'm to chicken $hit to get in the Ohio that deep. Too much current and the water is so turbid all the time. The Salt river discharges into the Ohio about 3/4 of a mile and it is always puking debris and mud, it keeps that section of the Ohio muddy. The current is bad here too. One time a few of us with boats were all tied together out in the river anchored. Well something BIG grabbed/snagged my anchor rope and the bow started to go down! I had a 23ft Bryant runabout and it was like it was snagged by a Russian spy sub! If my friend hadn't of tossed me his knife quickly....the boat would have gone down. It must have been a large log under water that caught the rope just right. Dude....it was scary! So I'm leaving the relics in the river for those of you that have bigger kahunas than me. ;)

I hear ya :) I worked in black water for years and at first it really is quite unnerving not being able to see anything but black, working in total darkness that light can't even penetrate. Then when fish start rubbing against you and you're pushing them away, it really is something that you need to get used too. The damn channel catfish swallowing my foot was an amazing feeling... NOT ! lol. It truly did scare the **** out of me, I didn't know what was eating on me that time... lol. So it's not chicken to know the surroundings and act wisely

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back