Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kia ora,
I do enjoy trying to help other T'netters identify their finds. It is always a good buzz, when I actually help ID anything. If you feel the same as me, well here's your chance to feel Groovy Baby :headbang:

What the heck is this?
(I know it's bamboo, bits are brass; and tiny little feathers)
Bamboo. tool,case.1.JPG Bamboo. two. instruments.JPG
Bamboo.too.lcase.2.JPG Bamboo.case.feather.instrument.JPG

what r theys.6.2013 003.JPG

I bought it out of curiosity and the trader had no idea of its use either.

Mike

Edit before anyone else comments, I know it's a beanie and My Lucky Dime (for scale purposes). What remains is the mystery.

Last edited:
Earpick, cleaning equipment for ears.

images

Upvote 0
Earpick, cleaning equipment for ears.

images

Sort of what I figured it would be. What is the purpose of the feathery thing though?

Can you provide a link to your information, please?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sort of what I figured it would be. What is the purpose of the feathery thing though?

Can you provide a link to your information, please?

The scoop end gave it away as an earpick, the picture was taken off Google images for earpicks. I've seen different types of cleaning picks but never one with a fluffy end, it could be for the same purpose but with water applied to the end for washing the inside ear lobe.

Upvote 0
The scoop end gave it away as an earpick, the picture was taken off Google images for earpicks. I've seen different types of cleaning picks but never one with a fluffy end, it could be for the same purpose but with water applied to the end for washing the inside ear lobe.
I appreciate that, Thanks mate.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back