What Mini High Banker??

Thinking about buying a mini high banker. Would the Geo Sluice California Mini be a good choice for the fine flour gold on the North Sask River?
Yes, that seems like a nice unit and I love the light-weight. The drop riffle is something I’ve never used. For fine micro gold (flour gold 50+ mesh) I use a 7 inch wide X 28 inch long high-banker, 1100 GPH pump, and Gold Cube Mat. Keep in mind you’ll need a GOOD (Expensive) Lithium battery to run your pump.

Thinking about buying a mini high banker. Would the Geo Sluice California Mini be a good choice for the fine flour gold on the North Sask River?
Look at previous threads in "Dredging & Hi Banking". Member John-Edmonton has several threads where he exclusivily uses dropriffle sluices for flour gold up your direction and seems to do very well.

Last edited:
Look at previous threads in "Dredging & Hi Banking". Member John-Edmonton has several threads where he exclusivily uses dropriffle sluices for flour gold up your direction and seems to do very well.
Yeah I wish I had that much flour gold in my nearest river. Hopefully with the Klamath dam removal project progressing it will make mining fines at the mouth a profitable activity again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back