What might these be? Found today at an old house.

Tim Helms

Oct 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
garrets at gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upload garrett.jpgnew camra 1169.jpgnew camra 1168.jpgnew camra 1166.jpgnew camra 1165.jpg

Found in weddington NC.

On the end of the lipstick tube looking thing...Is that the Army Air Corp wings?

Upvote 0
I thinkt that's part of the lipstick tube liclster99. I was in the Army Infantry and that nothing to do with wing badges or US Colonel or US Navy Captain insignias.

Upvote 0
the sphier is aprox 2.3/4" in and the hole is about 3/4"

Upvote 0
The round ball may be a Crotal bell. And the axes are likely hewing hatchets to chop raw trees roughly into squares for beams etc. The off set or angled blade made it easier to shear wood off as opposed to digging in.

Upvote 0
I think on of those heads is a Broad Hachet, I found one and thats what someone told me on here...For sure a keeper

Other thing looks like part of Bell,

How come no close u pics of the coin?

Is it just me, or has finding Chinese coins been running rampant the last few months, there is like 10 posts on here right now

Upvote 0
The ball is a bed knob or a fence post ball.

DCMatt

Upvote 0
Crotal bell,

hewing axe heads,

locking washer (could be a cash coin if you see designs),

now the cylinder is interesting, given the size (if the hole in the bell is 3/4", then it must be around 3/8") I'm thinking whistle or baffle of some sort. Too small for lipstick holder. What does the other end look like?

TCK

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back