Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found on a farm, where there was a lot of Civil War activity.

It is a trigger, but do you think it's from a firearm or chemical sprayer?
IMG_2339.JPG

Good Lord you're good! I never found one before. Today was a day of firsts. First wedding band from a battlefield (brass), first cartridge box finial (I think, getting old), first eagle button found on top of the ground, I have lots of other ones, now the Enfield trigger assembly, first near perfect 1865 Indian cent, some nice stuff. If and when I recover tomorrow I'll post some pics. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Good Lord you're good! I never found one before. Today was a day of firsts. First wedding band from a battlefield (brass), first cartridge box finial (I think, getting old), first eagle button found on top of the ground, I have lots of other ones, now the Enfield trigger assembly, first near perfect 1865 Indian cent, some nice stuff. If and when I recover tomorrow I'll post some pics. Thanks!

Congratulations on a great day of relic hunting! Might be the perfect time to buy a lottery ticket if your being that lucky.......Just saying!

:hello2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
But the other guy got a Confederate button!

Upvote 0
Hi, It looks like a musket trigger. How big is it. Resembles my 1863 springfield trigger assembly. Or possibly a Enfield one.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back