What is this?

Apr 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20190409_004651~2.jpg

Jello in a Jello mold? A movie prop for a remake of "The Blob"?

How about some context for the picture? Where did you find it? How big is the object in the picture? Stuff like that,maybe.

Upvote 0
What's tire slime? And you're probably right about it being a bottle.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It’s goo you shoot into a tire to plug small holes it’s got little flecks in it like the stuff in the bottle.
I’ve always wanted to try panning but haven’t so I can’t help, mica, maybe pyrite.

Upvote 0
Could it be a mixture of fold?
I found one flake that i could bend in half without it breaking.

If not.
Does it mean gold is around that area.

Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet were just having fun can you show us a few flakes in there you think might be gold

Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet were just having fun can you show us a few flakes in there you think might be gold

That would be something to see translucent pay dirt! Or someone came up with an ingenious method for recovering Gold but once recovered, how do you separate it from the blob??:icon_scratch:

Upvote 0
Could it be a mixture of fold?
I found one flake that i could bend in half without it breaking.

If not.
Does it mean gold is around that area.

It could contain some gold but if it did the gold would drop to the bottom of the container. The sand and mica shown in your picture are many times lighter than gold.

Gold isn't found in mica but mica can indicate an area of higher mineralization. There is no direct relationship between gold deposits and the presence of mica.

Keep panning until there is nothing but black sand in the pan and then look under the black sand. If there is gold in the pan it will be at the bottom underneath the other lighter materials.

Upvote 0
What in the
Z

are we looking at?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back