What is this?

teammajic

Feb 16, 2013
Found this today while huning dont have a clue to what it is its heavy so im figuring silver because its not soft like lead. It is threaded on the back on the inside of the piece on the back any ideas ??? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452989741.899339.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452989820.665684.jpg

That was kinda what i thought when i found it but i have wore google out and i have not found nothing even close.

Upvote 0
First thought was Mexican(?) coin. Then I see the back.:dontknow: It looks real close to a coin I've seen. I'm trying to find one online to post a link.:dontknow: I know it's not a coin, but if it's the same image it might send you in a direction for ID.

No luck........
I'm not sure, I can't find the coin or token or whatever ,where ever I'm thinking I saw it.:dontknow:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
he looks a bit like j.r.watkins...watkins made dozens and dozens of household,cooking and personal products.the style is much like a shaving(etc)tube cap.

9df8b6f27f4460e691e1b9adb41c8ebb.jpg...cream_baulm_tube1.jpg

Upvote 0
I just talked to a guy said he was 98% shure the guy on it id john wesley hanes which would be time period

Upvote 0
Woodbury J.jpg

I don't have the ad for the detal cream. But this ad shows his face. The dental cream cap has his face on it.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back