these are my finds for the day. need help with the SP button. thanks

20140318_155127.jpg

20140318_111908.jpg

20140318_155224.jpg

20140318_155152.jpg

20140318_155158.jpg

20140318_155233.jpeg

Upvote 5
State Police? I hate to admit, but I've seen a few on officers collars, I believe!

Good stuff! D***, It looks like you went back in time and went shopping at the local hardware store and the 5& dime! Love it! keep it coming :icon_thumright:

Good stuff! D***, It looks like you went back in time and went shopping at the local hardware store and the 5& dime! Love it! keep it coming :icon_thumright:

thanks it all from the old dump ive been hunting on

it has a screw back pin still in tacked

Interesting. Most likely not police issue then since collar brass is just a pin back with a clutch backer. Hat badges are screw back, but you usually don't find agencies that wear letter brass on their hat.

Uniform use no doubt, but most likely not police.

State Police? I hate to admit, but I've seen a few on officers collars, I believe!
I too tend to focus on them during the sobriety test.
Clears the head, cleanses the palette.
Carl

Interesting. Most likely not police issue then since collar brass is just a pin back with a clutch backer. Hat badges are screw back, but you usually don't find agencies that wear letter brass on their hat.

Uniform use no doubt, but most likely not police.

I have search the world wide web and have found nothing yet. my search will continue until i find out what it is. thanks for you help

I have search the world wide web and have found nothing yet. my search will continue until i find out what it is. thanks for you help

ok i give up, i have found nothing on the sp pin

State police, security police and special police...oh and sheriffs patrol have used that collar brass. may have missed a few.

I found some pics of the 'Sheriff's posse' SP pin, however the ones I found have squared off letters. Could you post a pic of the 'SP' pin you located? I'm curious because I have an SP pin as well, exactly the same as yours. Thanks. download (2).jpg

I found some pics of the 'Sheriff's posse' SP pin, however the ones I found have squared off letters. Could you post a pic of the 'SP' pin you located? I'm curious because I have an SP pin as well, exactly the same as yours. Thanks. View attachment 965421

here are those pics os the sp button i found. this thing has me so confused right now. so i am just gonna let it ride, but still a good find.
20140324_114310.jpg 20140324_114325.jpeg 20140324_114356.jpg

20140324_114404.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back