May 2, 2008
p5tb.jpg

fulf.jpg

mftx.jpg

vnx7.jpg

uau6.jpg

a7gu.jpg

eeuw.jpg

a hill with some holes in it and a couple of boulders on top!

Upvote 0
Hello Cantare You need to post this on Treasure Signs and Symbols.You will have better luck with it....Good luck hope you find something...Osage

Upvote 0
Looks like a bush and a lot of rocks.

Here's some from West Virginia.

105925075_large_af488f.jpg

Just old, weathered stone.

Upvote 0
Cantare- I can see that there are some pretty neat formations. Have you found anything out there? Relics, artifacts, precious metals or stones, Etc.?

Upvote 0
I see things in the clouds but to see what the O.P. is seeing, I really need some of what he has been smoking! However, I guess it could be from being in the sun too long on a really hot day without water. When I was in the military, I could pick out a Sniper at very long distances and if one was in the rocks, I would see them but I just don't see what the O.P. is seeing. Sorry if we are too harsh but if you spend too much time looking at something or things, you can almost see anything you want to see!

If you strongly feel that you can see something in the rocks and stones which are somehow related to those that resided in the rock and cliff dwellings long ago (which by the way are probably tourist sites now as I saw the fencing on the hill above the caverns in the 3rd pic), then as previously advise, you need to post the pics and more information in the Treasure Marks/Signs forum. Just keep in mind that not every thing that you see in rocks, stones or mountains was created and left behind by Native people for others to find!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks Cantare for sharing some absolutley beautiful scenery and locations. Looks like a lot of places to be taking a closer look at. Please post pics of any artifacts you might find there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back