2 693.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 474
  • 2 705.jpg
    2 705.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 486
  • 2 694.jpg
    2 694.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 488
i saw something that looked alot like this years ago and this is going to sound silly, it was inserted into a doughnut to inject jelly or custard

Upvote 0
seeker said:
i saw something that looked alot like this years ago and this is going to sound silly, it was inserted into a doughnut to inject jelly or custard
Being a chef/cook(30+yrs.) i see what your saying but there is no injector/vacume,etc.type of function on this&seems like no peices missing or how it could attach to something,Thank's for input!

Upvote 0
mrs.oroblanco said:
Some kind of trocar? :icon_scratch:

B
A good guess but this is aluminum&most "trocar"(s)are stainless as they are used in operartions,again,this item(my orig.post)does not have ANY vacume/injection,etc.function,thanks all!!!

Upvote 0
Looks somewhat like a modern (aluminum) version of one of my Grandpa's antique drafting tools, like the following photo of one that was made by the 'Deitzgen' company
draftingtool.jpg

Upvote 0
Cybercop106 said:
Looks somewhat like a modern (aluminum) version of one of my Grandpa's antique drafting tools, like the following photo of one that was made by the 'Deitzgen' company
draftingtool.jpg
Exactly what i thought(read discription)but mine doe's NOT function as a drafting tool would...Thanks for input&pic!

Upvote 0
The end of the central portion appears to me that it is scalloped, or in something of a scoop shape - is this the case? Could you perhaps post a photo detailing that end?

Upvote 0
The issue with it being a compass would be the fact that the legs aren't the same length, making it very difficult to create a perfect circle.

That being said..... :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0
bugsykludge said:
The end of the central portion appears to me that it is scalloped, or in something of a scoop shape - is this the case? Could you perhaps post a photo detailing that end?
Yes it has a scoop/scallop shape at one end...i'll try&get a better shot tonight,grandson is over&needs"ampas" attention,Thanks for input!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back