Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ForumRunner_20130426_160449.png

ForumRunner_20130426_160424.png

looks like a watch fob

Upvote 0
Watch fob? Sorry first cool thing i found im new to this lol but what is a watch fob and whats it used for

Upvote 0
pocket watch days , had a chain on the watch, other end connected to a fob that was like attached to the vest. Google it

Upvote 0
It's a beer bottle opener! That was a name of a popular classic beer. Some old timers still drink it

Kathy (koolaidsmile) :-)

Upvote 0
It's a beer bottle opener! That was a name of a popular classic beer. Some old timers still drink it

Kathy (koolaidsmile) :-)
I was weaned on Busch

(The oldtimers beer you are referring to is Schlitz. Some came in cool ruby red bottles.)

Upvote 0
If you can tell us what the bottom line reads it can be ID; it's the tiny script under the word Jackson Blvd.
Breezie

Upvote 0
It's not a bottle opener of any kind ...

But it's either a watch fob or a key fob . It carry's the Schlitz label or banner because it was a souvenir given to the people who took tours of their brewery or sold after their tour in their gift shop . And it might have been given to the distributors to pass to loyal customers when they bought a case . A bottle opener has to have more substance that this does and a larger handle . I have two Schlitz bottle openers and they are massive .
Why do I claim to know this ? Well being raised in Brew City ( Milwaukee ) till my twenty's and hanging out there for many tears after I took their tour , and the Pabst tour and the best one is the Miller tour cause I took the Miller twice .
I hope this helps because it isn't a bottle opener at all (although it could open one) But so could my car door jam . Maybe I should have embossed " Schlitz " on my car door and called my car a opener ! LOL ! Woodstock

Upvote 0
Are we allowed to know WHERE it was found?

DCMatt

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back