what can you tell me about these bottles?

seti21

Tenderfoot
Jul 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these two green bottles. On the bottom is "The Christian Brothers" and on the side one half gallon. numbers 20 71 2169 w. I looked on ebay and just on the net. Couldnt find anything about when its from or what its worth if anything. I know its not too old because it is a screw top.
green bottles.jpg

Hi'ya seti,

Screwtop California wine or brandy, mid 20th Century mass produced large bottles. No collector value, alas. Do your part and make wine, or recycle responsibly. Here's a brief history from the source: Christian Brothers Brandy

126371.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hey creskol,

Sorry, not only are you a better, faster typist, but I was multitasking on this end, and started my reply before you had posted. You know what they say about birds of a feather...

Upvote 0
Hey creskol,

Sorry, not only are you a better, faster typist, but I was multitasking on this end, and started my reply before you had posted. You know what they say about birds of a feather...

AHH .. NO apologies needed .. I was just joshin with ya! I am actually a two finger typist, and really quite slow. It's all go though!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back