Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE

Attachments

• CAM00862.jpg
    CAM00862.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 145
  • CAM00843-1.jpg
    CAM00843-1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 164
I think the people are called "fuzzies" or whatever...kids these days are nuts lol....google it

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
The painting is (maybe) for Dia de los Muertos (day of the dead - Mexican Holiday). How thin the veil of Christianity?

e0cfd622e2e0447ebe465bfb010529ea_small.jpg

baron_samedi_by_maturecontntfilteron-d5r0tpz.jpg

The Trick-o-Treaters? Who knows. More crazies than you can shake a stick at, anymore.

Not sensible types like me droogies.

a-clockwork-orange-slice.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
THEY ARE ON THERE WAY TO THE CATLYN JENNER BURLESQUE SHOW .NICE PIC OF BRUCE ON THE BUILDING.

Upvote 0
Looks like the kids are going to a PETA rally, and the photo is Street art.

It's located at 3524 Foothill Blvd. in Oakland CA by Irot, June 4th 2015. (Street Art SF Team)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Additionally, that's his signature, upper left of the funny looking lady, IROT.

So it this just a test? Did I win something?

Upvote 0
Hey thanks everybody. I saw the teenagers walking by Fariyland on Grand Blvd in Oakland a couple months ago. I don't think they are furries either, I think that's what oifbusch meant. I showed the picture to my granddaughter and she said that she recognized one of them and called them silly, she just turned 14.

How did you know the exact location of that picture G.I.B.;461646, (Edit: I see you used the Artist signature)? You nailed that with a Golden Hammer and Nail.

This is my granddaughter:
View attachment 1191872

Looks like the kids are going to a PETA rally, and the photo is Street art.

It's located at 3524 Foothill Blvd. in Oakland CA by Irot, June 4th 2015. (Street Art SF Team)

Attachments

• CAM00890.jpg
    CAM00890.jpg
    858.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can send you a dated RR nail, or some other common oldie, but I need an address, I have gobs of wheats, I'll toss some of them in too, :).

Upvote 0
How did you know the exact location of that picture G.I.B.;461646, (Edit: I see you used the Artist signature)? You nailed that with a Golden Hammer and Nail.

The magic of the internet... You can get anything there.

It's also somewhat self defeating for these guys. They brag a lot.

The problem is some of them go out into the country and tag national monuments with their 'art' and then have to brag about it, then wonder how they get caught.

People also don't realize that when photos are taken with todays technology, they can sometimes contain Metada, which includes the lat/long of where the photo was taken.

Upvote 0
GIB, I'm aware of the Metada data tag, that's what I was wondering. Are my picture tagged with Metada data after they are uploaded through TNet's server and then posted? If that is the case my hunting sites could be comprised by uploading photos of finds that were taken on site, hum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm also aware that this data has a shutoff setting. Can you tell me whete these BASE juppers are at (I have the jump on GoPro video)?

I know about the JTNP tagger from France, so this painting in Oakland is one of her workings?

Upvote 0
Here's the pics, below that tower happends to be a guy metal detecting what I think was an old livestock auction area, and shipping stock yard too. I was fishing and found a site to metal detect. Funny thing is I detected the side of the road that I'm fishing on in the photo a few years ago.

Attachments

• CAM00849.jpg
    CAM00849.jpg
    732.9 KB · Views: 67
  • CAM00854.jpg
    CAM00854.jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 62
  • CAM00855.jpg
    CAM00855.jpg
    543.8 KB · Views: 65
  • CAM00856.jpg
    CAM00856.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 0
GIB, I'm aware of the Metada data tag, that's what I was wondering. Are my picture tagged with Metada data after they are uploaded through TNet's server and then posted? If that is the case my hunting sites could be comprised by uploading photos of finds that were taken on site, hum.

GIB is very savy with secret stuff. Don't post pics from your sites. There are ways to turn that stuff off but I don't know them. I'm sure he does. Might consider deleting any old pics of active hunting sites.

Upvote 0
furries are folks that dress up like animals and have orgys with "others" ...saw it on one of the tv judge shows where a young fellow had a "furry party" at his dads art galley and some of the guest "wrecked" some of the art and he sued them to recover the "loss"... the art on the build could be from the Mexican "dead of the dead"...or from the off the wall "supermax" prison cartoon show

Upvote 0
One of the easiest ways to strip metadata is to take a screenshot of the photo you are going to post.

The screen shot is just a picture of your picture, with no information attached to it.

What's in the background of the photo can give clues to it's location as well.

With the IROT picture, try downloading that picture, then upload it into google images. Sometimes you get a match.

By reading IROT's signature, searching it- you find the bragging site.

Knowing where someone is, what state or county, can start you in a good place to narrow it down.

Getting answers by analyzing a collection of tidbits.

For the base jumpers, I'm sure they posted who, where, when, and most likely had GoPros running. You can't jump off the towers without posting it to everyone. It would just take a little time to search out the location.

Upvote 0
Hey thank you all. GIB thank you very much, you have help me out of a paradigm by expanding my view. I'll apply the internet sleuthing tips and investigative techniques that's you've shared with us to my OPSEC plan.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back