βœ… SOLVED What are these things please?

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    716 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    822.2 KB · Views: 128
It's a old sash buckle to me. Lucky you have two pieces even though they might be from separate buckles! [emoji2]

Upvote 0
I think what you have is two pieces of a woman's fashion buckle. Sorry above, I must have posted the same time you did.

Upvote 0
Here's my favorite set I ever dug up. They were about 8 feet apart from one another in a old yard. It is a big size one and I'm lucky to have found both pieces and both not damaged! [emoji2]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426887725.153418.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426887760.468687.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426887811.375222.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426887848.516831.jpg

Upvote 0
I think what you have is two pieces of a woman's fashion buckle. Sorry above, I must have posted the same time you did.

Most of the time on this site if I do know what something is for someone else its already solved by the time I'm finished typing the answer! Haha

Upvote 0
What's the story on the sash buckles anyway. Were they dug at the same spot? Old property? Close together? Very deep?
Yes they were only about a foot apart in an old yard. Not very deep either maybe 6 inches. There may be more this yard is littered with decent signals everywhere. Thanks everyone for the help and comments.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back