rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know we all have had them but did everything have to be damaged today? The 2nd pic is a base to a knife. It would of been huge if it was whole. The last one is a side scraper and I believe it is whole. Ive never found a scraper that big before. It was almost 90 today I just couldnt hit all of the good spots the heat took my breath away. HH, rock

Attachments

• SDC10890.JPG
    SDC10890.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
  • SDC10893.JPG
    SDC10893.JPG
    726.2 KB · Views: 92
  • SDC10891.JPG
    SDC10891.JPG
    651.2 KB · Views: 95
  • SDC10898.JPG
    SDC10898.JPG
    671 KB · Views: 92
  • SDC10899.JPG
    SDC10899.JPG
    675.6 KB · Views: 81
  • SDC10895.JPG
    SDC10895.JPG
    771.9 KB · Views: 78
  • SDC10896.JPG
    SDC10896.JPG
    672.2 KB · Views: 87
  • SDC10889.JPG
    SDC10889.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
Upvote 0
Looks like the work paid off! I like that side scraper. Nice finds! Thanks for sharing! 8-)

Waaaaa!! You got some nice artifacts there you had great weather and apparently you get to artifact hunt almost everyday... your glass seems pretty full to me... Couple of those are very nice brokes... you're bound to find some killers in that area. Seems like you've been hitting better spots lately.

Glad you got out and found something, Rock.

Yes we do but your that much closer to a full killer nice finds ;)

I liked the little 2 toned almost complete point the best. I dont find to many of those multi colored artifacts to often. I was sad when I picked it up and saw the end was missing :sadsmiley:

...still really good finds rock.....and...."sherds" :hello2:...lol

Sad day Rock, try looking for points in Michigan ,lol. I roamed a new plowed field on the in laws farm and came home with a bucket load of pudding stone and a large Petoskey stone.

...still really good finds rock.....and...."sherds" :hello2:...lol

I really dont think people even notice the sherds while walking and looking for artifacts. They just blend in with the rocks. You have to know what to look for or you will just walk rite past them IMO. But I have never ran into another artifact hunter out there before just duck hunters.

Yah, know what you mean about the sherds (unpainted/turned over) hard to notice unless painted & turned right side up. I think we don't have as many "artifacts" here as you all have out your way. I guess it was just more "populated" there than here? Wear your bright colors with the duck hunters being there?

Rock, I would take that day. nice finds.

Thanks everyone. We got a huge amount of rain last night so no hunts till it dries out some. Hope everyone has a good week, rock

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back