What a hunt!!!!

Mikecoy

Jan 20, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit a field between two schools in a historic area of my town. Got 4 silver Washingtons, three Rosie's and a 10kt ring. But my best was yet to come. Dug a zinc signal and BOOM!!! 1856 three cent!!!! Gave it just a water bath and cannot believe the detail. By far my favorite!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Upvote 24
Wow! That's cool

Gold, silvers, multiple silvers AND a 3 center?? Omg id say what a hunt! Spectacular hunt, id kill for a 3 cent coin!

Well maybe not kill, or would I:laughing7:
congrats again!

Now that is a memorable hunt! All those silver coins AND a gold ring! The trime alone would make just about anyone's day. Congrats to you:notworthy:

super hunt ..those three centers are a small coin..that one looks to have great detail ..

No, I'm not jealous...not at all8-)... great hunt!

so, digging the zincoids can actually pay? I dig them anyways, the two spinner rings I just found rang up about the same.

Hey nice!! I just saw you on the facebook group US Detecting!! sweet 3cent man!! congrats!!

Epic hunt Amigo ! It was great with all those "normal" silvers and the 10K ring , but when you hit the trime it went unbefreakinlievable !!!
those little rascals don't show up all that often - and you got a very nice one !

Lots of big silver there pretty stuff , 10k gold is better , but a 3 center is pretty doggoned hard to find, still looking for my first one here! BIG congrats!

3 cent silver is still on my list. Now that I've moved down here, the only chance I have at one is the lone Orleans minted 3c silver ever made. But it could happen!

Congrats!

-Buck

Nice silver and very sweet 3 center!

Steve

I'm jealous! sweet finds to begin with, but the 3 cent is unreal :notworthy: that is by far one of the best I have seen. Congrats!

Great 3 cent piece!

Congrats on a excellent hunt. The 3 center is spectacular. I would wish you 'good luck' but you don't need it!

That is an amazing hunt. The term is mostly overused these days, but this hunt truly deserves the term "EPIC." Congrats- hope your luck continues!

So, you got multiple silver coins large and small, a gold ring, and a Trime in near perfect condition. The worms did a fantastic job detailing that Trime,hope you paid them extra worm food! And where's the kitchen sink? You got it all but that! Congrats on a fantastically awesome bunch of goodies! Any ONE of which I'd be happy with!!! :notworthy:

Congrats on 3 center...found one earlier this spring a 1853...small dang coins for sure.!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back